26th Annual Meeting of the Belgian Transplantation Society
Subscription (BTS member): € 50
Subscription (no BTS member): € 80
Take the opportunity to present your research during the BTS Annual Meeting.
Fill out your details in the abstract submission form below including abstract category, authors and affiliations, title and abstract body and send it the BTS by clicking the yellow button. Abstracts must be written in English. Use Arial-10 font size with single line spacing. Abstract body should be structured as follows:
- Maximum 250 words
- a sentence stating the aim of the study.
- a brief description of the method.
- a summary of the results.
- a statement of conclusions.
- Do not mention your institution in the body of the text (for blind evaluation).
Abstract submission period ends 31st december 2019.
All abstracts will be anonymously reviewed by the members of the BTS Board and the BTS Advisory Committees.
Authors whose work has been selected for oral presentation or for poster presentation during the meeting will be notified during February 2020.