CALL FOR ROCHE RESEARCH GRANT 2019
- This grant is aimed to reward a Belgian multi-centric research project.
- The project may be translational or clinical, with potential to increase availability of organs for transplantation and/or to improve transplant results in Belgium.
- The PI should be a BTS member.
- The project will have to be completed over à 24-months period between January 2020 and December 2021.
- Projects should be submitted before January 31st 2019 to the secretary of the BTS ( email@example.com ) using the following form:http://btsweb.live.statik.be/assets/110
- The project should be written in English. Use Arial 12 font with sigle line spacing. Maximum 5 pages A4 format.
- The project should be structured as follows: Aim of the study - A brief description of the Methods - Estimate of requirements and available facilities (registry data, research lab, medical imaging...)
- The winning project will be selected by the BTS Board and external reviewers.